NOTE: We reserve the right to amend or modify these policies from time to time without prior notice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Price listed in our website is final and non-negotiable.
2. Goods sold are not returnable.
3. We are not responsible for any mis-selection of any item purchased by customers.
4. Please make payment and upload proof of payment (for offline payment method) within 24 hours from the time of order, failing which we reserve the right to reject your order.
5. Proof of payment must be either screenshot or picture of original receipt from online banking, cash deposit machine, or bank counter.
6. We reserve the right to withhold payment if the transaction appears to be a possible fraud. i.e. Payment made by a third party, and not by the buyer or recipient of the goods. We will lodge a police report in the event that we find the payment is fraud.
7. We will verify the payment and process the order accordingly.
8. If the item(s) customer purchased is not in stock, we will try to post it again on the next day. However, if the item is still not in stock on the 3rd day of the date of purchase, we will inform the customer and offer a replacement or arrangement subject to the customer agreement.
9. We reserve the right to change the price without prior notice. In the case of our system is being hacked, malfunction or description is inaccurate, we reserve the right to cancel the order and return full amount if payment has been made.
10. If customer decide to cancel the order or request a refund on personal justification, we will charge RM20 for admin fee, that will be deducted from the refund amount.
11. Refund process will takes approximately 5 working days to complete. However for credit card purchase, the refund will take approximately 10 - 14 days to complete.
***Please do not proceed if you do not agree with any of our terms and conditions***
We will try our utmost best to deliver the goods on the agreed date. However, if we are unable to do so, you will be notified and an alternative date will be arranged. Your order will be delivered at the agreed time and location. You must be available to sign a personal acknowledgement of delivery.
We strongly recommend that, upon receipt, you inspect the package. If the package appears to be damaged, it is advisable that you do not accept it. In the unlikely event that we deliver the wrong package to you or that it is damaged; please notify us within 24 hours. We will not be liable for any claims after the given 24 hours.
If we are unable to provide you with your order due to unforeseen circumstances, you will be contacted as soon as possible and you will be offered a replacement or a complete refund.
Free shipping promotion is valid only for purchase when we have any promotions on-going.
Goods sold are neither returnable nor refundable.
This Personal Data Protection Notice (“Privacy Notice”) sets out how we, 365.com.my (“the Company”), collects, uses and protects your Personal Data that you give to us when you use the Company’s website at http://www.365.com.my (“the Site”) for purchases on the Site or when you purchase directly from our shops or outlets of any mobile phones, telephones, accessories and such other products, services sold by us from time to time and/or for warranties, claims, repairs and such other services offered by the Company (collectively “the Products”).
1. WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following Personal Data:
· name, job title, identity card numbers
· contact information including email address, residential or business or work address
· demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
· other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
2. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 We require this information to understand your needs and to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:-
· internal record keeping
· to identify you
· to communicate with you
· to comply with the Company’s obligations under the law or any regulations imposed by regulatory or governmental authorities
· to send you materials such as season greeting cards, newsletters, articles, write-ups and other updates, distribute information of events, promotions, sales, special offers which may be of interest to you
· we may use the information to improve our products and services
· we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
· from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the Site or to change our products, improve our services according to your interests.
2.2 It is voluntary for you to supply your Personal Data to us. However, if you do not wish to provide your Personal Data, the Company may not be able to :
(1) provide you the services that you require; or
(2) communicate effectively with you.
2.3 If you do not agree or consent to the Company processing your Personal Data for the purposes set out in this paragraph 2.1, please notify us by contacting the Company via the contact details set out in paragraph 4 below.
3. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
We will not trade or sell your Personal Data to third parties. Your Personal Data shall only be disclosed or transferred to the following third parties who may be located within or outside Malaysia for the fulfilment of the following purposes:-
Our suppliers, local or overseas
· Our subsidiaries, related companies, enterprises, business associates or such other corporations which we contract with
· Credit card verification providers, data warehouse and other third parties in order to process your commercial transactions
· Legal bodies as permitted or required by law such as in compliance with a warrant or subpoena issued by a court of competent jurisdiction
· Our contractors, service providers, consultants, auditors and advisors on a need to know basis.
To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured and stored with appropriate security technologies and managerial procedures.
We shall take all reasonable steps to ensure that all your Personal Data is destroyed or permanently deleted when no longer required for the purpose stated herein.
LINK TO OTHER SITES
Our Site may contains links to other websites. This Privacy Notice applies only to our Site and as we do not have any control over other sites, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of your Personal Data should you visit such other sites. You are hereby advised to exercise caution when visiting these other sites.
We reserve the right to amend or modify this Privacy Notice from time to time.